It went like this:
Other goals for this year:
- Finish at least 6 quilting projects
- Take part in at least two ATC trades
- Attend MAQ in July
- Do at least one volunteer activity for CSAC each month
I have finished four quilting projects:
- batik quilt (mostly blue)
- moda marbles quilt for Mom
- Kim Jalette's Storm at Sea quilt
- quilted postcard (so Sue can stop nagging me to finish it)
I took part in one ATC swap.
Most months I have done more than one volunteer activity for CSAC. I've gone to an adoption show, and done five or six home visits.
MAQ was last week, and a good time it was!
So, I feel pleased with my progress. I am of that temperament that always feels that I could have done more, thus guaranteeing that I will be slightly dissatisfied with myself, but I am trying to treat myself the way I would treat a friend. More pats on the back and encouragement, less harsh judgment and disappointment.
I hope that your year, so far, has been full of awesome, with 20% less suck. More fiber! Less stress. More slicing, dicing, and julienne fries, less three easy payments of $9.99 (plus shipping and handling)!!!!!