12 April, 2012

First Him Then Me Still Me Now Him Again

All last week Thomas had a tickly sort of feeling he was getting a cold, but nothing much materialized. Then I got a for real cold, followed by an ear that is completely blocked up and painful. It is feeling better, but I am still poorly, and now Thomas has a full-blown case of "the lurgie" (as my friend Sam calls it).

Welcome to Plague House!

In the past week I have been watching all kinds of series on Netflix. We watched Life with D. Lewis. I watched all of Father Brown from back in the 70s and a series of Tommy and Tuppence from back when Francesca Annis was just a Young Thing.

Now we are back to season 3 of Murdoch. I love this show. Yannick Bisson is the handsome, Crabtree is sweetly appealing, and I've always had a thing for red-headed Englishmen, so I like the Captain too. But really, I think the prettiest thing about the show is the beautiful Helene Joy, who plays the Doctor, William's coroner inamorata. She's red headed and freckled, and I swear, when she appears on screen you can hear angelic choirs singing "AAAAAAAaaaaaah," while faeries drop pixie dust on her beautiful skin and hair.

Anyway, the show is also very funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment