28 January, 2012

The lost week

Me in a head wrap that I did after watching a beautiful woman do one on the youtube. It looked way better on her, but I still like it.




 It was a long and tiring week as I was still trying to shake this aggravating cough and runny nose. I did not accomplish all that much, but it wasn't a wasted week either.

I went to see the nutritionist on Monday and miracle of miracles, I had lost over 10 pounds. She has a miracle scale that tells you everything from how much you weigh, to how much water and fat (and probably how much Awesome) you have in your body. I am still about half fat, but I'm 100% Awesome.

I went to yoga on Wednesday. Thomas also found a groupon for another yoga studio so I will be able to take a couple of classes a week about five minutes from the house. All good news.

I found a great website that I've been reading and looking at all week: Apartment Therapy . You should go there and look at all the pictures and plan your dream rooms.

Another site I found out about is Spoonflower, where you can have your own designed printed on different types of fabric. What a great idea! I want to design something (I have no idea what) and have my own fabric printed!

1 comment:

  1. hooray for your Awesome! :D I've heard about Spoonflower too - cool idea!

    ReplyDelete