16 October, 2011

It's time I had some time alone

That's great, it starts with an earthquake, birds and snakes,
an aeroplane - Lenny Bruce is not afraid.




I'm so glad for Lenny Bruce, although there are some who would argue that, being dead, he doesn't have a lot to fear. Aren't all our fears really shadows of the big fear, the fear of not being here any more?

It's the end of the world as we know it. (It's time I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it. (It's time I had some time alone)
It's the end of the world as we know it (It's time I had some time alone) and I feel fine.


Yesterday, the first day of the rest of our post-visit life, was spent doing some fun things. We went to a wedding, had dinner with some friends, and visited with some other friends.

I did a home visit today for a family that wants to adopt a dog. Now I'm hanging out with my small family (more dogs than people) and watching The Peacekeeper War movie that ended Farscape.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment