30 December, 2012

Home is the traveler

Woke up in the cold of MN this morning, where the temperature was about 1 degree Fahrenheit. We flew home and are now in MD, where it is cold, but not THAT cold.

It was a nice visit with the family, but tonight I am happy to be home where I can sleep in my own bed and hand out with my little dogs. Punkin didn't do so well while we were gone...she is still an anxious little girl and wasn't at all down with us leaving her with a pet sitter. Still, it was better than putting her in a kennel, where I think she would not have eaten at all.

Today was the penultimate day of the year, and tomorrow is the last day. I a working, and then getting together with some friends. I think I will spend some time coming up with some goals and plans for 2013 too.

No comments:

Post a Comment